Using your own domain name, Navicarta can help your organisation deploy Google Apps for Business, including Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar and other web apps to your employees. It's all hosted by Google, saving your company the time, money and hassles of managing these IT solutions yourself.
Better email and groupware
Google-hosted email, calendar and IM apps help employees communicate efficiently.
- Get up to 50 times more storage per user than the industry average
- Reduce clutter with effective spam filtering and automatic message threading
- Find information instantly with Google-powered email search
- Access from any computer or mobile device, plus Outlook, iPhone and Blackberry interoperability
Web apps for documents, spreadsheets, presentations, sites and video improve collaboration.
- Work together on documents, even in real-time, without the hassle of attachments
- Helps you securely share between Windows, Mac and Linux with coworkers and contacts
- Quickly build team sites and portals where everyone can contribute and learn
- Access your content from any internet-connected computer or mobile device
Save money, save time and improve security
Outsourcing to Google lets you run your business instead of running routine IT systems.
- Google Apps is 1/3 the total cost of competing solutions
- No special hardware or software is required, and Google runs the servers so you can focus on your business
- Get better reliability than on-premises solutions, with a 99.9% uptime guarantee (Premier edition)
- Data can remain on Google's infrastructure, rather than on unsecured devices